Monday, December 14, 2015

Festive Table Runner Makes Great Holiday Decoration

Content submitted by: Barbara Weiner

I just ordered this beautiful poinsettia table runner to add a little holiday color in my small, plain and cheap looking rental apartment. ($11.99 & Free Shipping).  I am now eagerly waiting to put this on my buffet in the living room where I  house my relocated microwave.  I will post an updated photo here once I receive the table runner.

Notes from the editors: Are you currently living in a small apartment where you only have a small corner to dedicate your holiday decorating?  If so, please share your photo and decorating tips with us and we will send you the above poinsettia table runner if we decide to publish your photo and story. Please click here to contact us for photo submission guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment