Friday, February 26, 2016

Why Does This White Bathroom Look So Chic And Mine Is An Eye Sore?

Content submitted by: Barbara Weiner
This white bathroom from Restoration Hardware is just so chic!
If only I own my bathroom instead of renting, I can make it look chic like that.  But since my landlord who obviously has very poor taste doesn't care,  I'm brainstorming on how I can improve my bathroom with my limited authority to make it look less dated. I strongly feel that my bathroom's 50+ years old vanity mirror just have to go....Do you have any idea?

Notes from the editors: Do you have a photo of your bathroom that you want to share with us? If so, please click here to contact us for photo submission guidelines. If we decide to publish your photo and story, we will send you a beautiful shower curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment