Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Lower Budget Idea For A White Bedroom With Functional Storage

Content submitted by: Barbara Weiner


If only money were plentiful, I would of course refurnish my bedroom with everything that I see from the Pottery Barn catalog.  Unfortunately, I'm currently living from paycheck to paycheck, so if I have to redecorate my bedroom right now, I will get the above storage bed at $359.44, and also the storage headboard below for $107.34, which are more wallet friendly to me as of now than the high-end storage bed at Pottery Barn. (I'm sure PB furniture have better quality, but I can only afford what my bank account allows.)

Notes from the editors: Are you currently living in a small apartment? If so, please share your photo and decorating tips with us and we will send you a beautiful shower curtain if we decide to publish your photo and story. Please click here to contact us for photo submission guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment