Saturday, February 6, 2016

What Will Happen If Dandelions Are Not Weeded

Content submitted by: Barbara Weiner

I found a single small dandelion in my tiny patio this morning, which is the only single flower there because I haven't planted anything there or put any plants there.  I just can't find the time to get to that part of my rental apartment.  I hear that dandelion is a perennial weed.  But what harm will it do to my patio if I just leave it alone??  In my case, I won't mind if the dandelion completely takes over my patio because I think the dainty yellow flower is pretty.  It's better to have a patio filled with yellow dandelions than unruly ugly weed grass, no?  I just think it's nice to have flowers in my patio without me watering or doing anything.  

Notes from the editors: Do you have a photo of your plant that you want to share with us? If so, please click here to contact us for photo submission guidelines. If we decide to publish your photo and story, we will send you a beautiful shower curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment