Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Air Wick Summer Delight Scented Oil Air Fresherner

Review submitted by: Barbara Weiner
Not only do I want my bathroom to look decent with flowers.  I also want my  bathroom to smell of sweet flowers.  But whatever little aroma my little pot of Heather Flowers are emitting, it's just not noticeable in my bathroom. I therefore plugged in Air Wick Summer Delight Scented Oil to energize my bathroom with a more powerful fragrance.  I give this scented oil 4 stars out of 5 for its wonderfully crafted formula that layered the pleasant fragrance of white flowers, with the scents of sweet melon and vanilla.  These scents just go very well together.  It makes my bathroom smell really nice.  I love it. A pack of 3 bottles is only $6.48 from Walmart

Notes from the editors: Do you want to share your review of a certain household product with us? If so, please click here to contact us for review submission guidelines. If we decide to publish your review, we will send you a beautiful shower curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment